[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSS Reader still not working with (Proxy based) o2 GPRS WAP2.0 Flatrate

  • From: Sebastian Mauer <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:39:11 +0100

Andriy Chortkivskyy schrieb:

As I've already written in the e-mail the easiest way to add
x-wap-profile to the header is to send it with User-Agent. I've
already patched the exe and it works but it would be better when the
developer makes in source code. Here is the sollution:

then CLRF (new line) as hex (0d000a00) and then
x-wap-profile: "http://cofig.uaprof/xda .xml"
Thnx,
Andriy

On 3/6/06, Sebastian Mauer <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Efrit schrieb:
2006/3/4, Joerg <prss-dev-ml.jst@xxxxxxxx>:

The easiest way is in the cradle:

of course, I forget it :)

see you

Hi David,

is there any news on wap-profile integration into pRSSreader or will it
be available in one of the forthcoming versions?

sincerely,

sebastian mauer

Hello there,

very interesting ;)
Did you patch the Programm via Hex Editor or did you add the x-wap-profile to the UA Registry entry?

Greetings,
Sebastian Mauer