[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSS Reader still not working with (Proxy based) o2 GPRS WAP2.0 Flatrate

  • From: "Andriy Chortkivskyy" <chortya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 08:31:37 -0800

As I've already written in the e-mail the easiest way to add
x-wap-profile to the header is to send it with User-Agent. I've
already patched the exe and it works but it would be better when the
developer makes in source code. Here is the sollution:

then CLRF (new line) as hex (0d000a00) and then
x-wap-profile: "http://cofig.uaprof/xda .xml"
Thnx,
Andriy