[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSS Reader still not working with (Proxy based) o2 GPRS WAP2.0 Flatrate

  • From: "Andriy Chortkivskyy" <chortya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 12:35:51 -0800

I'm looking now for some generic solution for on-fly http headers
modifying, a stand-alone proxy for pocket pc with parent proxy
support. There some projects in java, httpsnoopproxy for ex. But they
have to be rewritten to support o2 proxy as parrent and java isn't so
convinient in use on pocket pc. You can try similar tool for PC if you
want to know what am I talking about, google for "burp proxy".
What applications do you use/want to use with the flatrate?
ups, it's offtoping already. Sebastian, could you please contact me on
icq 6750283 or write me on "chortya at gmail com"