[prssr-devel-ml] pRSS Reader still not working with (Proxy based) o2 GPRS WAP2.0 Flatrate

  • From: Sebastian Mauer <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 13:59:06 +0100

Hello there,

I have just completed my Testing routine with the current pRSSReader and unfortunately I'm still not able to connect trough my o2 WAP2 Flatrate.
When I'm online with GPRS PIE runs fine and I'm able to view all Websites with no problems. When I try to add a Feed into pRSS it always hangs at "Status: Sending Request"
Now I want to find out what's the difference between a HTTP REQUEST from PIE and pRSS, does anyone have an idea how I could accomplish this Task?

Greetings,

--
Sebastian Mauer

Chefredakteur