[projectaon] Re: LW refresh - including illustrations!

  • From: "paul haskell" <haskellpaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:27:18 +0000

hello-

http://www.swbfphoenix.com/LW Illustrations.zip

Thats all 8 of em. Please note that there are no changes whatsoever to books 1-5 since my last post, I just wanted to keep things simple by throwing them all into a single zip file. While I was at it, I went ahead and re-sized the small illustrations from book 9 to follow the guildlines(386x150), to hopefully save someone from having to do the tedious task in the future.

Well i really can't say it enough, but Thank You all at Project Aon for the incredible website. I'm glad that I found the free-time to make a contribution, a little as it may be.

-paul