[projectaon] Re: 26tfobm errata

  • From: "Paulius G Stepanas" <pstepanas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 14:49:01 +1100

From: projectaon-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:projectaon-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Simon Osborne
> Since there are no other comments--presumably not many volunteers have
> access to the later NO books?--I've marked it as Fixed as well, but any
> additions, alterations can still be made before publication. Or even
> after it!

I have all the books and was going to go through every page
of the last two, but I've been busy. Plus, there's so little
chatter on the list, I'm really not sure what the state of
these books is, and hence where my efforts would be best
targeted.

A little bit of direction would really help. :)

        Paulius