[projectaon] Re: 26tfobm errata

  • From: Chris Neilson <crusty.chris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 11:17:12 +1300

On 03/02/13 12:01, Benjamin I Krefetz wrote:

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013, Simon Osborne wrote:

On 01/02/2013 22:36, Jonathan Blake wrote:

(er) 155: If you possess Assimilance, [lm: you must have assimilance to reach
this section]

Then I guess they're going to get the bonus to the RNT. ;) The best
way to fix this that I can think of is to remove that entire sentence
and change the choices from this:

Or we could just leave it alone and let everyone who gets here get the
bonus. Thoughts?

[bk: Technically 0-1 and 2-9.]

[so: The following would be less invasive: "If -> As" : "As you possess Assimilance, add 2 to the number you have picked."]

Should we then write 2-3 and 4-11 for the ranges, just to reinforce it?

Ben

My thought would be to leave it relatively as-is (maybe replace "If" with "As", Im not really fussed about that). Logic being that if someone is scanning through the book to find occurrences of Assimilance being of assistance to the player you will find this section, if you replace the ranges and drop the bonus Assimilance provides then this information is silently lost.