[projectaon] Re: 26tfobm errata

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 22:33:47 +0000

On 30/01/2013 23:30, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 18/01/2013 19:41, Jonathan Blake wrote:

(er)    2, 110 [x2], 341 [x2]:  warhammer -> Warhammer

Hearing no further input, let's reject them.

Done! Updated: <http://www.projectaon.org/en/Errata/TheFallOfBloodMountain>

~~~~~

Also, the small illustrations are available and in need of placement.
Anyone care to take a first pass? :)

See <http://www.projectaon.org/en/Errata/TheFallOfBloodMountain> under the
heading Illustration Placements for where I added them in temporarily.

Thanks, Simon. These look perfect.

Since there are no other comments--presumably not many volunteers have access to the later NO books?--I've marked it as Fixed as well, but any additions, alterations can still be made before publication. Or even after it!

Also, Jon, can you/do you need to run your script that automatically alters
the xml to add the exact dimensions of the illustrations?

You already know, but for the record, this has now been done.

Yeah, I downloaded the update. I must say, the illustrations do look better than in the original books...cheap paper and all...

I hope to get to more errata later this week.

Here's to hoping! I've updated the Outstanding stuff on the Errata page with a few comments as well.