[project1dev] Re: what next

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 19:46:11 -0700

Sure thing Kent - do you have any ideas for things we should check
that I haven't mentioned?  Does anyone?  I will do a wiki page for
now.  Adding it to documentation is a good idea though, I will
probably do that too.. along with the guidelines on what others should
check as well..

And yeah Alan, I am glad you think I'm on the right track since you
would know :P hehe