[project1dev] Re: remaining milestone 2 art tasks

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 23:44:41 -0800 (PST)

Hey Guys,

I had a little time tonight, so I blocked out some of the models for the
biobeastie chamber.

I figured I'd get a little bit knocked out tonight with the time I had.

Blocking out the models is pretty quick, and I need a bigger block of time to
get more textures put together for the biobeastie. But I will get there soon.

Thanks guys, more to come. I am working to dedicate more time to the game and
have a more routine schedule.

Katie