[project1dev] remaining milestone 2 art tasks

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:04:48 -0500

we'd like to have the milestone wrapped up by March - so here's my plan for
the remaining props and models that are needed...

basically I will list out the props that are needed to finish up with the
areas we have, including either a brief description or link to reference
art/concept art as well as a general guideline for dimensions (these will
have to come later today when i have more time, i'm just gonna have the list
for right now).  I will also note who has "dibs" on the models, i.e. Larva
would have dibs on the temple props because we've already discussed them,
Katie would have dibs on beast room props, Hanaan would have dibs on the
sign props, etc.  Basically, people will claim the models they want to do as
they go, with a 2 week deadline (can be extended for more detailed props, or
like if katie wants to just claim ALL the beast room models, we can work a
timeline out for that) and if they don't finish it by the deadline or
whatnot, then it'll go back into the pool of models.  I will pick up the
slack on any models that need finished or are unclaimed.  If you want "dibs"
on the models please claim them by the 15th so we'll have some time to clear
up the unclaimed ones.

here is the legend

prop name/description (dibs will be in parenthesis) - *claimed will be
underlined*

example - New Diamond and misc floor tiles for temple (eric) - *eric*

*Temple Interior*
Skulls and misc bones for temple interior (Larva) - Unclaimed
Jar and pottery props for temple (Larva) - Unclaimed
tiki masks (larva) - *larva*
tribal statues for temple (Larva) - Unclaimed
New Diamond and misc floor tiles for temple (eric) - *eric*
succubus, treasure chest, fallen soldier (alex) - *alex* (we actually have
these models to some extent but they need to be formatted)

I think thats it, if im missing anything let me know.

*Beast Room*
pet bowls (katie) - unclaimed (although i am sure she will claim them as
soon as she reads this! :)
pet bed (katie) - unclaimed
rib cages and misc bones (katie) - unclaimed
pipes and water tanks (katie) - unclaimed
stuffed bear (katie) - unclaimed
walls and layout models (katie) - unclaimed

*Void Map*
temporary strange man model (alex) - alex (same as above)
scafolding for sign (hanaan) - unclaimed
crate (hanaan) - *hanaan*
light bulbs (hanaan) - *hanaan*
ladder (hanaan) - *hanaan*
sign post (hanaan) - unclaimed
misc tools (hanaan) - unclaimed
circus wagon cart (chris sherman) - chris
beast (chris sherman) - chris