[project1dev] Re: remaining milestone 2 art tasks

  • From: "eric" <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 01:26:24 +0000

Sorry, had a busy evening and haven't had the opportunity to get to this. If
you want to work on some tools and a tool box really we just need generic old
looking stuff, wrenches, toolbox, hammer no specific directions for those.  I
will draw out the scaffolding and sign idea either tonight or tomorrow morning
- sorry for the delay :) love how proactive you're being!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile