[project1dev] Re: remaining milestone 2 art tasks

  • From: Hanaan <hanaan.fu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:39:08 -0600

No its cool. I was more offering to do that than asking you to do something and send it :) If you want I can look at some scaffolding around the internet and practice sketching up models to model. Need the practice anyway so dont shy away from putting the task to me! :D

eric wrote:
Sorry, had a busy evening and haven't had the opportunity to get to this. If
you want to work on some tools and a tool box really we just need generic old
looking stuff, wrenches, toolbox, hammer no specific directions for those.  I
will draw out the scaffolding and sign idea either tonight or tomorrow morning
- sorry for the delay :) love how proactive you're being!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile