[project1dev] Re: remaining milestone 2 art tasks

  • From: "eric" <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 01:42:21 +0000

Well hey hanaan, I gave you the description and everything in a previous e-mail
(I think w/ reference images) so if you wanna do some concept art I think you
have everything you need direction wise :) so have at it my friend! Msg me if
you have any questions or need any help
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile