[project1dev] Re: Update for Biobeastie Texure

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:30:34 -0800

yeah, doin that kinda stuff would be rad (:

We have to figure out how to handle the case of when people fire up the game
w/o being connected to the internet cause in that case they can't send their
game data to the server (so it knows your data) and you can't grab data from
the server (ie anything you gained while online)

if we can figure out a good strategy for that, we are solid though!