[project1dev] Re: Translucency on tanks n tubes

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:20:20 -0800

Another idea would be to put things inside of the tube like little bubbles
or something, and have them connected to bones that get animated as the rest
of the creature gets animated.

We could also try just to see how the model looks in game first and how it's
going to be used.

if it never gets a close up shot enough to even need anything animated in
there, it would be a waste to spend the time on it :P