[project1dev] Re: Translucency on tanks n tubes

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:28:18 -0800 (PST)

Hey Guys,

Do you know if there is such a thing as an animated texture?

Haven't looked into it much, but thought if that was something that existed
then maybe for a few pieces that would be cool.

I don't know if it would tax our resources more or less, but I'd like to think
if it was possible then it would be less since it would be localized.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Thanks guys,

Katie

From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 5:55 AM

did you use material alpha or a semi-opaque png?

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:36 AM, Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey, that looks really neat!

I love that Katie, nice job :)