[project1dev] RPG plan of attack

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 11:43:41 -0700

Hey Chris,

So what eric and I were thinking is that after you and kent get familiar w/
how the game works, you guys could build an area together.

Basically the area is just a cabin by a cave, the cave is mazelike and has a
boss at the end.

You guys figure out the layout of the cave, whats in there, etc and you just
tell eric what you need in the way of 3d art (like if you wanted some
torches to put on the walls, or some bones for the floor etc you tell him
and he'll make them up).

And, i'm going to be coding in features (like im working on shadows still
right now) but if you guys hit something you are unable to do, i'll code up
what you need to make it work.

kent has started playin around w/ the game a little, but theres a lil bit of
a learning curve so im not sure when you guys will want to start the area.

Whenever you have some time to start checkin it out let me know and i'll
walk you through getting the game downloaded and how to build stuff etc (:

(PS this is posted to our mailing list, you can send emails to this email
address whenever you want to send something out globally)