Re: nfbtrans conversion

  • From: Q <q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 18:02:23 -0400

Have you tried building with mingw?
Also note, it defines a getline function, which shadows one in stdio.h, and is the wrong type, so you'll need to rename that and all calls to it to something like get_line.

On 7/2/2011 5:25 PM, Littlefield, Tyler wrote:
Hello all:
Since this isn't something that is a huge issue to keep up to date beyond it just working on 64-bit systems, I removed the secure warnings, and started the conversions. There aren't to many issues I don't think so far, except the fact that a lot of the function calls (utime etc) are no longer in windows. I'm yanking the code with older functions and writing drop-in replacements to do exactly (hopefully) what the old functions do, so hopefully it will work with minimal modifications. I'll post later with progress and/or a working copy sometime this week.