Re: nfbtrans conversion

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 23:01:56 -0600

Wow bro, take a chill pill. The code isn't the same, if you have to have separate macro definitions for linux and windows. It doesn't just use the ansi headers. On another note, I removed my head from my ass a few days ago and already fixed the problem.

On 7/4/2011 10:45 PM, Ken Perry wrote:
OK use your brain.  I was mentioning it worked in both cygwin and unix to
explain the dang code works thus the conversion you did does not if the
stupid thing don't work.  so get your head out of your ass and fix it if
your feeling like it.    I wasn't trying to fix the problemeither I happened
to want it in cygwin and linux so go jump off a f-en cliff cause I wasn't
talking to your smart ass self.

ken