Re: code window

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 05:25:37 -0400

A quick followup: It should be possible in Windoweyes to make VS run pretty well since the entire dom is accessible through the WE Scripting interface. I should think you could have Windoweyes speak and set focus however you like when any window is up. It is just a matter of learning a scripting language and how to use the Windoweyes Scripting Engine Interface. Then, most of these problems would be resolved. I have seen these same complaints over the years but nobody has ever developed any scripts to resolve them. I had a problem with the Database Table Building Interfaces in VS so I wrote a script to make them read the way I wanted and it worked fine. If I were having trouble with the Error Window I would add some code to the script to simply skip it unless I pressed a hot key - likely the one already assigned by Visual Studio to read the Errors within the VS IDE if possible. Anyway, that should be the best answer, develop some script that can be used to make Visual Studio and all it's express modules work very well with WindowEyes if you want a very high level of fast and headache free accessibility as you might want for a Professional Environment . Rick USA