Re: code window

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 05:05:48 -0400

Hi Guys: I have been following this thread with interest. I have never used the command line options and that sounds very interesting. Also, I never thought to set the bloody error window to silent or something using Windoweyes or JAWS. I should think we could set the window to silent unless a key is pressed and then the window contents would be spoken. I think that is called active window or something else in Windoweyes. I never did it because I never had that much trouble with it and just tab in and out or whatever if it does start to become a problem. Setting it up as a window that will read only when a key is pressed would be the obvious answer and should be really easy to do with or without scripting in both JAWS and Windoweyes I should think. Until someone tries it, I am too busy and not very good with messing with Windoweyes settings, I will hold the opinion that might be the absolute best solution I have heard of so far.

Rick USA
Original Message ----- From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>