Re: code window

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:29:43 -0400

I will accede to your experience JW. I use VS and only write a script when necessary. I have not used the Command Line so will not be able to defend nor attack that approach. I use the built-in objects in the Tool Box and many of the Wizards, Designers and other features to positive and timely consequence.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>