RE: code window

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:12:23 -0400

Right, each in our own way and I expect I may be putting a bit of my own
material on the web as all of this progresses.  I regard mono-vbnc as a
vb.net parachute those that like C.L.I. can use in the event Microsoft
takes all the command line functionality out of its own version of
vb.net.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>