Re: c++ fruit basket

  • From: "Rui Batista" <ruiandrebatista@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:12:45 -0000

Hi,

Agreed. Even a screen REader user interface is written with wx, in case nvda with wx python. I myself have been using wx python for some projects and found it very accessible and easy to code. Ok, mfc in c++ is more powerfull but more complex, the python's native gui toolqit is qt and it's not accessible at all, so we must find something...and wx python has worked right for me.

Best regards,

Rui Batista
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>