Re: c++ fruit basket

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:05:26 -0500 (EST)

By any reasonable standard, WxWidgets is a successful GUI library.
Juce, the podcatcher, has been download more than 2.5 million times
according to its web site.  Audacity is a well known CD ripper -- also
based on WxWidgets.

I agree that one should not simply be positive for the sake of
being positive -- though that does help human relations and motivation
to do good.  A relentless negative message is certainly not helpful
either.

Jamal