Re: c++ fruit basket

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:20:55 -0200

so it would be better wxwidgets. I don't think one can use mfc without
one of visual studio versions.
I personally would try coding one, but I currently am encontering time
issues even to do the linux starter kit so I can't for a while to help
on this. Also I, for now, "fear" coding gui stuf ...
Oh well ... the more fruit basket programs we do the best.
Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds