Re: Vinux from Debian 5.0.7?

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 08:40:55 -0600

Hi.

Vinux 3.0 is ubuntu lucid (10.04.  Vinux 3.1 is Ubuntu Maverick
(10.10)  Debian was abandonded due to lack of hardware support.
Ubuntu supports more hardware and thus makes Vinux a viable option for
more people.  I don't know how to build Vinux out of a Debian
distribution but the folks on the Vinux list might be able to tell
you.  The e-mail address is vinux-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  YOu can
also find them on Googlegroups with a search.  The list's name is the
Vinux Support Forum.

Regards,
Aelx M