Re: Vinux from Debian 5.0.7?

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:13:58 -0600

Yeah, it was rough.  I have a similar setup to the one you describe.
I have Windows xp though.  Not windows 7.  And, I don't know anything
about interactive games.  I get hooked on some of that stuff too
easily so I stay away.  I used to be hooked on muds majorly.  Spent 48
hours once going from a level 1 mage to level 51 immortal.  I was
pretty used up for the rest of the week.  I was 19 then.  I try that
now, I'll be in real bad shape.

Alex M