Re: Vinux from Debian 5.0.7?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:26:57 -0700

You know, you've just described me in the mudding line. I'm like that with code though. I'll stay up all night, and hack at it until it works. Granted the next day when I'm dragging my ass to school sucks, but whatever.

On 12/27/2010 1:13 PM, Alex Midence wrote:
Yeah, it was rough.  I have a similar setup to the one you describe.
I have Windows xp though.  Not windows 7.  And, I don't know anything
about interactive games.  I get hooked on some of that stuff too
easily so I stay away.  I used to be hooked on muds majorly.  Spent 48
hours once going from a level 1 mage to level 51 immortal.  I was
pretty used up for the rest of the week.  I was 19 then.  I try that
now, I'll be in real bad shape.

Alex M

On 12/27/10, Ken Perry<whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
First Vinux is pretty stable. If you get 3.0 or beyond I do have my issues
with it but as it goes it is much more stable than previous attempts.  My
question to you is what is your reasoning to wanting to go with Debion.

Ken