Re: Sonified Debugger vs. Screenreader Question

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:38:28 -0600

OK being as unfamiliar with Vista as I am the instructions I am about to give may or may not apply. In XP what I do to install a set of scripts is go to the start menu/Programs then find the version of Jaws you are using. In that sub menu you should see an entry that says explore Jaws. Go there and in there you should see an entry that says explore my settings. Open that and that should be the folder the scripts should go in. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>