Re: Sonified Debugger vs. Screenreader Question

  • From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:53:11 -0800

John,

> A couple of things to consider.  You may also want to consider downloading
> and installing the Jaws scripts available at Inthanes site for Visual Studio
> 2005.

What are the scripts used for? navigation? Coding? Are the scripts
something blind programmers would typically use while programming?

> You may also want to consider that there is a newer version of Visual
> Studio now available and you might be better served to develop this for the
> latest version of the program.

I'm actually developing for a custom research tool, not Visual Studio
directly per se, so it shouldn't matter which one I'm using. Far as I
thought, 2008 is still in beta anyway though isn't it?

Andreas