Re: Sonified Debugger vs. Screenreader Question

  • From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:54:56 -0800

Will,

> It turns out that one of the investigaters on
> included in the proposal was Robert Stevens.

Oh hey, that's neat. I've never been fortunate enough to meet the guy,
but I'm a strong admirer of his work. The stuff he worked on with
prosodic cues, and audio glancing, in his dissertation I found to be
deeply profound. I think there is so much you can do with either
technique in the context of programming for blind folks.

Andreas