Re: Separating .net from Visual Studio

  • From: "InthaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:41:15 -0700

depends on the instructor of the class, and how hard fasted he is to the
methodology used, some of my professors would not have accepted the work done
that way, some would have.

it may be to your (the originator of this topic line) to find out who is
currently and likely to be teaching the class there going to be taking, and see
what they say on the matter?

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
operator: Fruit Basket Demo Sight, where you can find a similar project done in
several

programming languages, along with its source code, so you can decide what
language is right

for you