Re: Separating .net from Visual Studio

  • From: "InthaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:46:10 -0700

if you go to the archives for this list, you will be able to find the way to turn that off, as well as several other things that will make things a lot easier, also try Jamal's page at:

http://NonvisualDevelopment.org

inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
operator: Fruit Basket Demo Sight, where you can find a similar project done in several

programming languages, along with its source code, so you can decide what language is right

for you

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxx>