Re: Separating .net from Visual Studio

  • From: <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:42:43 +0800

Hi Jared. Have you tried sharp develop? It's free and you can develop both vb and Csharp.net apps on it. Last time i tried it, it was quite accessible both with Jaws and Window Eyes. Unfortunately, I don't have the address for it, But a search on google will certainly lead you to it. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>