Re: Reading Embedded ScreenShots of code in Website Articles

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:08:53 -0700

Pranav, what Chris said. To every1 else participating on this thread:
Even though we got the drupal book into the BSO collection, it is w/o
screenshots, which, imo, does reduce its usefulness somewhat. Some of
the screenshots would differ from computer to computer & were probably
included for the sake of increased length & therefore increased cost.
Others, however, were of the PHPMyAdmin page, drupal's administrative
interface, etc., & these would have been good to be able to follow.
Alas, no such luck. Cris is right though that usually books w/source
code have a place on the site where u can get it, run it, rework &
revamp it, etc. So try that b4 divin' in2 OCR, Rick. It'll be far more
accurate & save u both time & headaches.

Having said all that, as I noted earlier, this has presented terrible
problems for me in my computer forensics studies & it has only been
w/a great deal of difficulty & the aid of an optacon that I've
overcome it.