Reading Embedded ScreenShots of code in Website Articles

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:04:54 -0400

Hi:
Reading a Microsoft Article it has figure 1, figure 2 etc as examples of code
which, of course, does not read with Windoweyes. Are you aware of any software
to reade these items or a handy OCR or something that will reproduce them in
text?
My printer has a OCR but I used it once and it rearranged some numbers, not
good for code of math formulas.
Any ideas? Otherwise I have a sighted person to read me the pictures, or screen
shots, and I can type them out. This is for a introduction to Neural Networks
project published in the Microsoft Magazine in Vb.net.
Thanks:
Rick USA