Re: .Net Impressions, Right Or Wrong

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 19:14:09 -0400

Ya, allot of termonology that makes no sense until you are as Hendrix once
coined "Experienced". I remember when first starting out trying to figure out
tcip from html and css from everything. Classes libraries and subs, functions
scope, creation and destruction, note the later usually reserved for some
Deity.Ya, session State Properties strong and week typing early and late
everything java java script IML, CLR, PHP, PCP , not sure about that one, and
so many other nonsense combinations of letters and numbers and words that just
made no sense when read in a sentence. Ya, the good days before I knew what I
didn't know.
Now I know what I didn't know and wish I didn't know what I know sometimes.
And, Microsoft does it better and can sell us new products with new words every
year or two.
Rick USA