RE: .Net Impressions, Right Or Wrong

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:12:04 -0400

Hi,
As I go along, I'd be glad to post learning segments to the list. It would
probably help me clarify my thinking. Anyone who wants to filter out the noise
can hit delete.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss
accessibility
here<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.
Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility
advice<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/Accessibility%20Wiki/Forms/AllPages.aspx>