Re: NVDA and Eloquence

  • From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 23:43:24 -0700

from what I understood the last time I herd about this, its using eloquence
without having a valid version of jaws that makes it illegal, so go tell
those ... ah, hmmmmm, "persons" that there way off in there statements!

if you want I will, I don't care if they kick me, mwahahahahahaha!

elf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com