Re: NVDA and Eloquence

  • From: "Michael Taboada \(AI5HF\)" <ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:35:11 -0500

Well from what I understand, freedom scientific has licensed eloquence to use in jaws, but you have not licensed eloquence to use in NVDA. I think there is a post over at the NVDA blog, http://www.nvda-project.org/blog/NVDAAndEloquenceSituation also there is a post on interest to license eloquence with NVDA, http://www.nvda-project.org/blog/EloquenceAvailabilityInterest

Hth,

-Michael.

AI5HF

http://mtgames.org/
http://u4u.be/
http://michael-taboada.org/
http://AI5HF.org/
http://the-status.net/ and http://the-stat.us/

Skype: lilmike2
Gmail: ai5hf.lilmike@xxxxxxxxx
msn: ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MWTab

PC details:
Intel quad core 2.66 ghz; 4 gb duel channel ddr2 ram; 1 TB harddrive.

"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living." -- Christopher Paolini, Eldest. "A world that contained a creature as amazing as that bumblebee was a world he wanted to live in." -- Christopher Paolini, Brisingr.