RE: Good resource for beginning programmers

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 11:14:37 -0500

Hi Alex,
I'm interested, but I don't have the time to schedule sitting down for hours at
a time. If you'd like to exchange notes here and there and sort of go through
something at the same time, I welcome that. It's good to think about having a
partner to bounce thoughts around with. Maybe we could create a plan to go
through some of the material and sit down for maybe a half hour a week to
encourage one another.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.