Re: Accessible mysql windows clients

  • From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:26:17 +0200

There is also an Open Source solution which I just thought of soon
after posting my previous message. You can try HeidiSQL which seems to
offer the same functionality as MYSQL Administrator. However, to be
honest, I did not test its latest version so I cannot attest as to how
much accessible it can be. All what I know of is that it makes life
easier for someone to use a MySql database without typing long SQL
commands. You can visit the developer's page here:
http://www.heidisql.com/
and read more about this client. I was attracted to its ability to
convert different formats to be compatible with MySQL formats. Try it
together with any other client anybody tell you of.

Sorry for double posting. I only thought of Heidisql after hitting the
send button so never mind.

Cheers!