RE: Accessible mysql windows clients

  • From: "Humberto Rodriguez" <sub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:31:01 -0400

I agree with you, Octavian.  I don't use PHP MY Admin either.  I learned the
Pick Operating System in the 80s, a command-line OS designed primarily for
databases in 1968, from which SQL came.

It isn't hard, and in my opinion much preferable, to learn to write queries,
rather than relying on an interface to do it.

Humberto