Re: Text tutorials on content management systems

  • From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:38:56 +0200

Thanks for the explanation. Since most of the books originate in the
States, I have no problems over this side. So I am sending you the
material off list. If anyone else is interested, they should visit the
site stated above and download the material soon after Jamal has
announced its availability there.

Thanks for all your cooperation. Cheers!