Re: Text tutorials on content management systems

  • From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:25:37 +0200

Hi,
Thanks for the offering. I find that the stuff is good and helps in
many places where we need easy to grasp short tutorials for the job.
We appreciate the effort.

Well, I have got a collection of documents which I can send to anyone
interested on LaTeX, XML, Assembly and Linux. These documents are
packaged in the same way you usually package your books, but I
hesitated to post some of these documents online for legal reasons: I
am not sure about the copyright issues involved. I could perhaps post
them to you or Inthane for others to download from the Grab Bag site.

Thanks.

On 7/31/08, Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> These were obtained from PDFs that are essentially inaccessible to screen
> readers.  After unsuccessfully trying several different programs to access
> the content, I wrote code to do it myself.  The text sometimes has missing
> words, and is not as good as a quality scan/correction result, but I hope
> is still helpful to blind individuals who cannot practically obtain the
> information otherwise.
>
> http://EmpowermentZone.com/cms_doc.zip
>
> Jamal

Ishe Chinyoka
Learn Everything you ever wantede to know about access technology:
http://www.chinyoka.com
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin