About me

  • From: "Pfingstl, Alexander" <apfingstl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:19:28 +0200

Hi All,

Just to let you know, who I am aand what I do:
My name is Alexander, I work here in Germany with an IT Consulting company.
I am head of development in our CRM department.
WE are working with Sage, specifically we do most of our work with SalesLogix,
the big CRM solution from Sage.
In my work I have to do some programming which is coming more and more to c#
and working with visual studio 2008 to desing functions and also workflows.
I hope this list can help me with some problems I have and will be a good
exchange of knowledge.
We are Microsoft partner, so we do nearly every work here with Microsoft
products.

If you have more questions, just let me know!

Thanks!
Alexander

m-Computers Consulting GmbH
Kranoldplatz 1a

D-12209 Berlin-Lichterfelde

Tel:  +49 (30) 374 900-  0
Fax: +49 (30) 374 900-29
http://www.mcomputers.de<http://www.mcomputers.de/>

[cid:image001.jpg@01C8F3B7.B2CE04F0]

Vertretungsberechtigter Geschäftsführer : Michael Reischer
Handelsregister Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 80250
Umsatzsteuer ID-Nummer : DE136638431

Kommunikation verbindet!

JPEG image