[program-l] Re: Recommended Commercial Programmer's Editors

  • From: Greg Wocher <icewolf2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 09:28:52 -0400

Hello,
I tried re-classing the window to an edit field, and a multi-line edit. The problem then was that it kept saying edit every time I typed in a character. It is very strange. I really wish I could get this program working because I like it's outline features.

Have a good one,
Greg Wocher
On 10/12/2012 2:17 PM, Homme, James wrote:

Hi Greg,

I'll be getting the trial version of NoteTab. If I find a solution, I'll tell you what it is. According to my memory, though, I re-classed the NoteTab edit window to get around that problem. When I get NoteTab, I'll check it out and tell you.

Thanks.

Jim