[program-l] Recommended Commercial Programmer's Editors

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:46:24 +0000

Hi,
My choice would be EdSharp, but I feel that given company policy, that won't
work. Since UltraEdit won't work with JAWS as well as it should, and TextPad
keeps crashing on me, I've been permitted to research to see what text editors
I can use. Does anyone have any commercial programmer's editor recommendations
to put forth?

Thanks.

Jim